Learning Series & Update / KLKG, Learning Series / Kearifan Lokal, Keunggulan Global (Course in English)
Kearifan Lokal, Keunggulan Global (Course in English)
Founded in 2011 by
Welcome to Kearifan Lokal, Keunggulan Global
This course explores various aspects of culture, especially intercultural competence, in order to enhance business opportunities in global level. The topics and sharing discussions are designed by our founders, experts in cross-cultural psychology who have conducted numerous researches on Indonesian cross-cultural leadership, intercultural competence, and behavioral change across Europe and Asia for the last 26 years. Thus, this course will help you to:
- Gain cultural sensitivity in defining opportunities and challenges in intercultural scheme.
- Utilize Indonesian local values as a competitive advantage
- Get acquainted with international best practices and fundamental frameworks on Intercultural Competence
- Accelerate your leadership towards the global level
Participant – Who should join?
- Leaders and Decision Makers with diverse teams
- Individuals who actively participate in global projects and collaborations
- Cross-cultural psychology master degree students
- Those who prepare for Global Exposure (preparing living & study abroad)
What will you learn?
Dr.phil. Hora Tjitra (Founder and Managing Director of Tjitra & associates)
Prof. Dr.phil. Hana Panggabean (Professor of I/O Psychology, UNIKA Atma Jaya)
Dr.phil. Juliana Murniati, M.Si (Associate Professor Faculty of Psychology, UNIKA Atma Jaya)
Normal Price: Rp 2,400,000
Promotional Price: Rp 1,200,000
Extra 20% off for Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia Alumnae and Civitae (incl. CHRP)
Corporate Discount Information: +62 877-4131-7240