Learning Series & Update / Learning Series / Be Global (Course in English)
Be Global (Course in English)
Founded in 2011 by
Welcome to Be Global
This course explores a more in-depth knowledge about culture to build fundamental skills such as doing business, diversity management, and knowledge transfer through international best practice discussion on specific global context. Our founders designed the topics and sharing discussions, experts in cross-cultural psychology who have conducted numerous researches on Indonesian cross-cultural leadership, intercultural competence, and behavioral change across Europe and Asia for the last 26 years. Thus, this course will help you to::
- Gain Advance knowledge of culture
- Get an outlook of a specific culture (China & Germany)
- Accelerate your career and business towards the global level
Participant – Who should join?
- Leaders and Decision Makers with diverse teams
- Active member of doing business collaborations in China
- Those who are actively doing international transfer knowledge
- People who prepare for global exposure (preparing to learn and work in Germany)
- People who engaged in negotiating activities dealing with people from other cultures.
What will you learn?
Dr.phil. Hora Tjitra (Founder and Managing Director of Tjitra & associates)
Prof. Dr.phil. Hana Panggabean (Professor of I/O Psychology, UNIKA Atma Jaya)
Dr.phil. Juliana Murniati, M.Si (Associate Professor Faculty of Psychology, UNIKA Atma Jaya)
1 Topic: Rp 400,000
Package Normal Price: Rp 2,400,000
Package Promotional Price: Rp 1,800,000
Extra 20% off for Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia Alumnae and Civitae (incl. CHRP)
Corporate Discount Information: +62 877-4131-7240